- Of course it was not quiet or calm in other areas in Cairo like for instance Raba'a Al Adawaya where pro-Morsi Muslim brotherhood Islamist supporters were having warm ups !!
On the other hand from the Presidential Palace sit in at 7 AM today.
- — The Egypt Monocle (@EgyptMonocle)Sun, Jun 30 2013 11:15:17
- The British Embassy closed its door today like many other embassies. It is already close to Tahrir square.
- — UK in Egypt (@UKinEgypt)Sun, Jun 30 2013 07:40:32
- — margaret brennan (@margbrennan)Sun, Jun 30 2013 11:50:41
- Back to Raba'a Al Adawaya Pro- Morsi protests.
- — Evan Hill (@evanchill)Sun, Jun 30 2013 12:28:04Lots and lots of people at pro Morsi rally w sticks and hardhats, say they'll go to the palace to protect the presidency if it's threatened.
- In the way to Tahrir square
- — David D. Kirkpatrick (@kirkpatricknyt)Sun, Jun 30 2013 08:58:11Even in anticipation of protests, no visible police or military guard outside the state television building near Tahrir--- barbed wire coils
Tahrir square is packed already
- — Ben Hubbardبين هابرد (@NYTBen)Sun, Jun 30 2013 12:08:23Lots of anger in Tahrir over recent statements by US ambassador Anne Patterson about protests and organizing for elections.
- — Ben Hubbardبين هابرد (@NYTBen)Sun, Jun 30 2013 12:05:38Tahrir security just said Americans not allowed to talk to people in Tahrir. Then protesters intervened and told him they wanted to talk.
- Army helicopters are flying over main cities n Egypt today.
#June30 : Protests in #Egypt
A coverage for the June 30 protests in #Egypt