Spreading the Word:
- — Marylouise (@kutiqueen)Mon, Aug 25 2014 00:48:51
- — Antonia Clifford (@a_cliffordino)Mon, Aug 25 2014 18:52:33
- — Natasha Vianna (@NatashaVianna)Mon, Aug 25 2014 19:05:13
- — Strong Families (@StrongFams)Mon, Aug 25 2014 19:07:57Young parents are standing up & fighting for what they need to provide for their families! When we #RespectYoungFams, we honor them.
Q1 How are you/young parents building a bright future for your/their families and communities?
- — Mass Alliance (@MATeenPregnancy)Mon, Aug 25 2014 19:07:44A1 Young parents are experts on their lives. We trust that they know what is best for them and we advocate with them. #RespectYoungFams
- — NativeYouthSexHealth (@NYSHN)Mon, Aug 25 2014 19:11:09Indigenous young families play a significant role in our network & we’re grateful for all that are part of ourRespectYoungFamsungFams
- — NativeYouthSexHealth (@NYSHN)Mon, Aug 25 2014 19:10:09
- — NativeYouthSexHealth (@NYSHN)Mon, Aug 25 2014 19:07:53
- — christina martinez (@christinaixchel)Mon, Aug 25 2014 19:08:04
- — Strong Families (@StrongFams)Mon, Aug 25 2014 19:05:58#NoTeenShame&apoNatashaViannaianna shares forwardtogetherether supported RespectYoungFamsg http://www.reproductivejusticeblog.org/2014/08/forward-together-at-25-noteenshame-for.html …k7i1U
- — Megan K. Whyte (@kanerahtenhawi)Mon, Aug 25 2014 19:58:38A1. Share knowledge on attachment to create healthy families and break multigenerational habits from residential schooling #RespectYoungFams
- — Marylouise (@kutiqueen)Mon, Aug 25 2014 19:07:54
On August 25th 2014, the NM Day in Recognition of Young Parents, Young Women United hosted the #RespectYoungFams twitter chat w/young mamas, parents, and advocates. Young parents carry leadership for their families & all our communities. We will not stand for shaming & blaming young families!