- — Irene Headley (@IreneHeadley)Wed, Nov 18 2015 11:42:19
- — Jendago S (@Jenglish1987)Sat, Nov 14 2015 22:41:42
- — Alex Webster (@zatadata)Sat, Nov 14 2015 20:20:28@youngvictheatre' Measure for Measure was v. strong. Female Escalus is now and will be forever the only correct casting choice for that play
- — Charlotte Seymour (@ce_seymour)Sat, Nov 14 2015 19:26:09Didn't really feel like going to the theatre today, but glad I did. Measure for Measure @youngvictheatre was sidesplitting and so creative
- — Leena Hassan (@leenahassan)Thu, Nov 12 2015 23:55:04
- — Lauren Bravo (@laurenbravo)Thu, Nov 12 2015 22:19:52Measure for Measure at @youngvictheatre is fantastic. Especially from the front row seats, which were the cheapest for no fathomable reason.
- — Tom Bell (@thephenocryst)Thu, Nov 12 2015 15:51:28Saw terrific Measure For Measure @youngvictheatre last night. Seemed worryingly experimental at first but glorious resolution.
- — Rebecca Birch (@BirchR)Wed, Nov 11 2015 22:57:02Measure for measure @youngvictheatre is just brilliant. Closes this week, beg borrow steal a ticket for an evening of outstanding theatre.
- — Stephen (@biblivore)Wed, Nov 11 2015 22:54:49
- — sɯɐıןןıʍ uoɯıs (@jazzersi)Wed, Nov 11 2015 22:04:04Measure for measure at @youngvictheatre was the best play I've ever seen (only seen like 5 but still). Fab, funny, thought provoking
- — sally ✨ (@_SallyCharlton)Wed, Nov 11 2015 18:10:18
- — RJ Morgan (@RJMorgan15)Wed, Nov 11 2015 14:14:42Measure for Measure at @youngvictheatre is so good it managed to cheer my face up. Beg borrow & steal for its final three days...!
- — Emily Louizou (@Emily_Ll)Tue, Nov 10 2015 13:33:16
- — Nancy Sullivan (@Nancy_Sullivan)Tue, Nov 10 2015 08:33:55Absolutely LOVED Measure for Measure @youngvictheatre last night. Awesome vision for the piece, top cast &amazing design! 5* from me!
- — MiMi (@mariahlouca)Tue, Nov 10 2015 00:43:57
- — Katharine Pottinger (@kate_pott)Mon, Nov 09 2015 22:01:18
Measure For Measure audience response
Now until 14 Nov | Joe Hill-Gibbins tackles Shakespeare’s dark comedy in his peerless audacious style. In this wickedly dark exploration of gender and justice, Hill-Gibbins follows his hit Young Vic production of The Changeling.
byYoung Vic Theatre3,925 Views