- — alexandra guelff (@aguelff)Sun, Jul 03 2016 01:20:54Really enjoyed @youngvictheatre's Blue/Orange today. Brilliant performances and staging that meant there wasn't a bad seat in the house.
- — Ibinabo Jack (@TheIbinaboJack)Sun, Jul 03 2016 00:15:53
- — Naomi Westerman (@naomi_jw)Sun, Jul 03 2016 00:05:31Glad I got to see mental illness theatre classic Blue/Orange @youngvictheatre before it closed - powerful performances all round.
- — Legs (@Ifey_Frederick)Sat, Jul 02 2016 21:45:19Blue/Orange @youngvictheatre was phenomenal. Such an important piece of theatre. A sensitive yet entertaining script brilliantly acted.
- — Simeon Qsyea (@simeonqsyea)Fri, Jul 01 2016 21:29:05
- — edgarwright (@edgarwright)Fri, Jul 01 2016 11:35:20Blue/Orange at the @youngvictheatre is stunning. Great three hander, with Daniel Kaluuya especially good. Prescient for a 17 year old play.
- — Masha Kevinovna (@MashaKevinovna)Fri, Jul 01 2016 10:08:13Shout out to the actors, Joe Penhall and production team of @youngvictheatre for Blue Orange! It's a play that made me angry, cry and laugh
- — Sarah Bryce (@SarahBryce90)Fri, Jul 01 2016 08:55:37
- — Anna Brewer (@AnnaBrewerDrama)Thu, Jun 30 2016 21:58:53Blue/Orange @youngvictheatre is extraordinary - top performances, constantly shifting viewpoints & manipulations. V classy play & production
- — Hollyberry (@hollyberrybite)Wed, Jun 29 2016 09:01:42Blue/Orange last night at @youngvictheatre seriously intense. thought provoking. depressing. but brilliant. Don't miss it.
- — Andrew Paul (@andrewpaul61)Sun, Jun 26 2016 11:15:11Blue/Orange @youngvictheatre one bloody tight piece of theatre. Multi-layered about class, race, and blind ambition. Brilliantly executed!
- — Madeline Maddy Addy (@themadelineaddy)Fri, Jun 24 2016 21:54:39
- — Pete Easterbrook (@PeteEasterbrook)Thu, Jun 23 2016 07:42:42Hats off to the cast of Blue/Orange and staff at @youngvictheatre for delivering a superb play while a drunk lady shouted obscenities
- — Charlie Brooks (@CharlieBrooks0)Wed, Jun 22 2016 22:44:43@youngvictheatre loved blue orange.. Cast knocked it out the park Daniel kaluuya! Couldn't take my eyes off you!! So good!!!
- — georgeeliot100 (@georgeeliot100)Wed, Jun 22 2016 18:07:37@youngvictheatre Congratulations on Blue Orange. Remarkable play, outstanding production and superlative acting.
Blue/Orange audience responses
“This is the most thrilling and crucial play in London” - The Guardian. Oliver Award-winning Joe Penhall takes a razor-sharp look at race and mental health.
byYoung Vic Theatre1,069 Views