- You can find out more about the event via the Hack the City website (link below)
- The event was really well subscribed and on the day more people turned up than we had chairs for, which was a real relief given the forecasts for downpour had us worried!
- — Mel Kanarek (@melkanarek)Fri, Sep 06 2013 17:21:28
- — Jag Goraya (@Jagusti)Fri, Sep 06 2013 17:45:54
- — Hannah Goraya (@yorkhannah)Sat, Sep 07 2013 08:09:27
- For people interacting with the day from beyond Sheffield we set up UStream and a Twitter list so they could follow along at home.
- — Hannah Goraya (@yorkhannah)Sat, Sep 07 2013 09:04:38
- The day began at 10am:
Hack the City
Hack the City ran in Sheffield from the 6th-8th September. It was produced by MundoJumbo for Open Data Sheffield and Startup Club Sheffield. It was delivered in partnership with the Open Data Institute (ODI) and Nesta and supported their Open Data Challenge Series.
byHannah Goraya16 Views