- — YNPN San Diego (@ynpnsandiego)Sun, Mar 11 2012 16:47:12
- — YNPN Chicago (@YNPNChicago)Tue, Mar 13 2012 18:02:03
- — Volunteer Fairfax (@VolunteerFFX)Wed, Mar 14 2012 16:05:30
- — Trish Tchume (@ttchume)Wed, Mar 14 2012 17:58:41
- There was someone else slightly more important than our gang at the White House that day - Prime Minister David Cameron of Great Britain. Nonetheless, we were treated warmly by our host, Jon Carson.
- To kick things off, @joncarson44 checked that there was indeed an eager crowd out there waiting to jump in on the chat.
- Almost immediately, questions started pouring in...
- — Emily Gilliland (@EmilyGinOR)Wed, Mar 14 2012 18:07:28
- — Trish Tchume (@ttchume)Wed, Mar 14 2012 18:08:24
- — AmeriCorps Alums (@americorpsalums)Wed, Mar 14 2012 18:27:57
- — Morgan St. Jean (@morganstjean)Wed, Mar 14 2012 18:17:33
- We also took the opportunity to share some facts about the nonprofit sector, all while chatting with @joncarson44 about leadership challenges and executive director pay
- — AmeriCorps (@americorps)Wed, Mar 14 2012 18:22:19
YNPN at the White House, 3/14/12
For the second time, YNPN was invited back to the White House for a tweet-chat with Jon Carson (@joncarson44), Director of Public Engagement at the White House to have a frank conversation about young people and the future of the nonprofit sector.
byYoung Nonprofit Professionals Network1 Like393 Views