- Q2) What does reflection look like in your classroom, what should it be?
- Q3) How can traditional reflection methods use technology to enhance student experience?
- — Maine Endwell AP Gov (@APGovME)Thu, Apr 02 2015 23:27:10
- Q4) How do you connect your students with an authentic audiences to provide feedback?
- — Robbie Barber (@Media_Barber)Thu, Apr 02 2015 23:35:15A4. My Tech Club decided to start blogs last week; big discussion on going public or keeping private. #whatisschool
- — David Hendershot (@HendershotDavid)Thu, Apr 02 2015 23:37:18
- Q5) How can reflection heightened self awareness to aid student success in and out of class?
- — Joe Young (@Jyoung1219)Thu, Apr 02 2015 23:48:11
- Q6) How can you turn mindful reflection into action that aids global learning?
- — christine pesta (@chrisp16)Thu, Apr 02 2015 23:53:13A6: reflection=self awareness=rec of others=empathy=interest in others and helping them grow, llearn, & problem solve. #whatisschool.
#Whatisschool - TweetChat - April 2, 2015
Q1) How do you define and model authentic reflection for your students?
byYannick Begher143 Views