This curated collection of the best Worlds of Flavor social media content is sponsored by Farmland Foods.
- Worlds of Flavor is wrapping up after three spectacular days of food, culture and camaraderie. Thanks for checking out SmartBrief's live coverage, sponsored by Farmland Foods.
- — anne e mcbride (@annemcbride)Sun, Nov 04 2012 02:11:32wow, this has been one of the most incredible weeks of my life, with so much inspiration and friends old & new at #CIAWOF. i am so lucky!
- — Lindsay M. (@EllmyEats)Sun, Nov 04 2012 00:48:24
- — Chris Mills (@ChefCMills)Sun, Nov 04 2012 00:32:24Last day of napa cooking at #ciawof awesome event to connect with international chefs. New contact in London, Thailand & Istanbul
- — Tina Antolini (@tinaantolini)Sat, Nov 03 2012 23:01:51
- — Martha Holmberg (@marthaholmberg)Sat, Nov 03 2012 21:23:49So interesting to watch Mourad Lalou discuss how he conceives versions of striped bass in charmoula. Restless mind of a chef. #ciawof
- — Jan Stuebing Smyth (@JSSfizz)Sat, Nov 03 2012 19:35:32The flavor of salami is built by marinating smashed garlic in red wine: Alon Shaya #CIAWOF. Can't wait to try it at home!
- — Nina Thorsen (@NinaKQED)Sat, Nov 03 2012 19:26:26Chef Jehangir Mehta tears cilantro instead of chopping because he teaches classes for kids, so got used to working without knives. #ciawof
Arc of Flavor
Re-imagining Culinary Exchange, from the Mediterranean and Middle East to Asia will feature demonstrations, presentations, and tastings by leading chefs, cooks, authors, journalists, and other experts, to examine these culinary traditions.
byCIA Worlds of Flavor1,490 Views