Getting ready. Getting excited.
- — Lens Culture (@lensculture)Tue, Apr 17 2012 09:19:26
- — Carly Diaz (@misscarlydiaz)Wed, Apr 18 2012 07:20:59So excited to start meeting the photographers we've been working with the last months. Let the Awards Days begin! #WPPhAD
- — Shannon Ghannam (@Shannon_Ghannam)Wed, Apr 18 2012 22:25:17Looking forward to the World Press Photo Awards weekend, hope to meet some lovely twitter photo folk there, tweet up! #WPPhAD
- — Eefje Ludwig (@eefita)Thu, Apr 19 2012 06:43:25
- — CSIC (@CSIC)Thu, Apr 19 2012 17:23:03
DAY 1The Awards Days begins! We are looking forward to inspiring presentations by 50 prizewinners, the Sem Presser Lecture by Nick Nichols, a dinner hosted by Canon in the Oude Kerk, and Saturday night's Awards Ceremony.
2012 Awards Days Weekend
On Friday, April 20 and Saturday, April 21, 2012 photographers, photography lovers and certainly the World Press Photo prizewinners are gathering again in Amsterdam to present their work, share their stories and honor the winners during a wonderful ceremony.
byWorld Press Photo730 Views