- After five days and 30 minutes or so, we're going to shut down our live updates here.You sent us stories about your Hurricane Sandy preparations, impact and recovery from the storm through pictures and stories. Scroll back for a look at the conversation this week.
For continuing specialized coverage, follow these Twitter lists:
- — Brian Lehrer Show (@BrianLehrer)Fri, Nov 02 2012 07:50:02
- — Jon Campbell (@JonCampbellGAN)Fri, Nov 02 2012 07:41:47Oh, my. I've become so accustomed to putting #Sandy at the end of my tweets, that I've been doing it on my Libous tweets. Oy.
- — Steven Z. Ehrlich (@99GR81)Fri, Nov 02 2012 07:40:58
- — Charles Monaco (@charlesmonaco)Fri, Nov 02 2012 07:03:20Temporary polling places in tents, busses from Rockaways to "super site" in Queens may be used on Election Day in NYC: http://www.wnyc.org/articles/its-free-country/2012/nov/01/explainer-superstorm-sandy-and-election/ …articles/its-free-country/2012/nov/01/explainer-superstorm-sandy-and-election/
- — Jacob Rosenberg (@jrosenberg)Fri, Nov 02 2012 05:58:36
- — Brian Lehrer Show (@BrianLehrer)Fri, Nov 02 2012 06:04:16Extended show starting now with updates on power, water, gas, jobs numbers, and more. Listen http://wny.cc/Yw0YSU
- — Don Chen (@donchennyc)Fri, Nov 02 2012 05:49:34
- — Yasmeen Khan (@yasmeenkhan)Fri, Nov 02 2012 04:52:59List of @NYCSchools with alternate locations for Fri 11/2 (could change by Mon). Info came out late last night: http://schools.nyc.gov/NR/rdonlyres/C9642E73-BF00-4729-855E-A04B49760700/0/hurricane_impacted_schools.pdf …ovWNYCrdonlyres/C9642E73-BF00-4729-855E-A04B49760700/0/hurricane_impacted_schools.pdf @WNYC
- — Edward Champion (@drmabuse)Fri, Nov 02 2012 04:00:07
- — jimschachter (@jimschachter)Fri, Nov 02 2012 02:50:07