- — Political Desk (@nhrpolitics)Thu, Feb 06 2014 17:48:54
- — Governor Dan Malloy (@GovMalloyOffice)Thu, Feb 06 2014 17:45:40
- — Johanna Somers (@JohannaSomers1)Thu, Feb 06 2014 17:44:53Malloy: "Let's give our kids the experience they need to fill the highly-skilled jobs of the future." #thedayct
- — Governor Dan Malloy (@GovMalloyOffice)Thu, Feb 06 2014 17:41:47“Education is the civil rights issue of our time,” says Gov. Malloy who is calling for Universal Pre-Kindergarten #SOTS
- — C-HIT.org (@ConnHealthITeam)Thu, Feb 06 2014 17:42:08Malloy proposes to end homelessness among veterans by end of 2015. Wants to set-up security deposit assistance program.
- — Governor Dan Malloy (@GovMalloyOffice)Thu, Feb 06 2014 17:36:19Gov. Malloy’s budget includes funding for a new security deposit assistance program to help veterans find homes. #SOTS
- — Samaia Hernandez (@samaiahernandez)Thu, Feb 06 2014 17:35:25
Connecticut's Legislative Session Belatedly Starts
The legislature officially opens today, after being delayed because of this week's snowstorm (the second storm). Governor Dannel Malloy will give his annual State of the State address at noon. Budget chief Ben Barnes briefed the media earlier on the midterm budget adjustment proposals.