- ...For the record, I like it.
- As an aside - I was quite surprised to see that @Oasis_Drinks has a relatively small following on Twitter (4k) for a big brand - I wonder if we'll see that grow as a result of of their engagement around conversations happening about the advert online?
The advert in question...in case you haven't seen it.
- A few simple searches for 'oasis advert' & '@Oasis_Drinks' later...we end up with this, refreshingly honest, feedback.
- — Sara Carter (@saraccarter)Wed, Jul 01 2015 11:58:09Love this campaign by @Oasis_Drinks everyone has targets; the consumer isn't stupid! #marketing #advert #thirsty https://twitter.com/gp__tips/status/616175640832811008 …
- — Danielle Kelly (@ImDanielleKelly)Wed, Jul 01 2015 10:19:04Advert for Oasis "it's summer, you're thirsty, we've got sales targets" 😳 honestly question life when I see marketing as terrible as that
- — Ade (@Inheritance_Ade)Thu, Jul 02 2015 09:57:18
Is this @Oasis_Drinks advert the best ever?
I, like many others, have recently spotted the @Oasis_Drinks advert - you know the one (and if you don't you're about to see it A LOT below, so you will). I wondered what the Twittersphere thought of it, and from what I've seen it's largely more positive than negative...see for yourself below...
byWill Barker - @willdotbarker341 Views