- — Social Media in NHS (@nhssm)Wed, Jan 28 2015 20:00:33
- 6 questions, 1 hour, it began with this and lots of great ideas...
- — Barbara Wilford (@BarbaraWilford)Wed, Jan 28 2015 20:03:57Am using a blog to help me record my reflexive thoughts about my doctoral thesis - just need to do it more often #nhssm
- — Scott W. (@ScottMHC14)Wed, Jan 28 2015 20:04:44
- — Georgina Duncan (@Norgeous)Wed, Jan 28 2015 20:05:13We have started Trust Twitter accounts to enable us to share what we do. Feedback great & 'meeting' others opens new opportunities #nhssm
- — Teresa Chinn MBE RN (@AgencyNurse)Wed, Jan 28 2015 20:57:06#nhssm for example we have been experimenting with a case study approach to twitter discussions with WeNurses ... Going really well
- — Will Barker (@willdotbarker)Wed, Jan 28 2015 20:08:06.@nhssm We've tried some rotation curation over on @1000LivesPlus called #MyWorkingWeek - been great so far http://1000lives.net/2015/01/17/working-week-insights-primary-care/ … #nhssm
- — JonathanPyke (@JonathanPyke)Wed, Jan 28 2015 20:31:09Starting a weekly drop-in lunch for colleagues using social media. Good chance to share ideas & keep track of how they're doing #nhssm
- — Involvement (@NHSInvolvement)Wed, Jan 28 2015 20:09:30
- — Georgina Duncan (@Norgeous)Wed, Jan 28 2015 20:13:38We had live Twitter feed for nursing conference last year. Will repeat this year as great way to share and celebrate success #nhssm
- — Georgina Duncan (@Norgeous)Wed, Jan 28 2015 20:17:32
- — Involvement (@NHSInvolvement)Wed, Jan 28 2015 20:21:23
- — Stuart Berry (@stuartberry1)Wed, Jan 28 2015 20:32:03About Pendle Connect | Pendle Connect This is one project that i am hoping to launch in 2015 #PendleConnect #nhssm https://pendleconnect.wordpress.com/about-pendle-connect/ …
- — Social Media in NHS (@nhssm)Wed, Jan 28 2015 20:23:04Q3. How many new things should you try at once? Lots at the same time, or make one work before you move on to the next? #nhssm
#nhssm - What new things are you trying out on social media?
This week I was a guest facilitator for the #nhssm chat. I chose the topic to see what new ideas people had for 2015, what they wanted to try out this year and why they wanted to experiment - there were lots of great ideas being discussed - take a look for yourself below.
byWill Barker - @willdotbarker322 Views