- — OSTP (@whitehouseostp)Wed, Jul 18 2012 20:04:26Hi, it's Kumar here. Ready to take your questions on STEM Corps. We had a great conversation with teachers earlier today. Ask w #WHChat
- — Kim Richards (@KimberleeSD)Wed, Jul 18 2012 16:37:43#WHChat The arts & creativity play an incredibly important role in STEM education. How about broadening the effort to STEAM?
- — White House Live (@WHLive)Wed, Jul 18 2012 20:04:06
- — Krissy Venosdale (@ktvee)Wed, Jul 18 2012 20:06:11
- — White House Live (@WHLive)Wed, Jul 18 2012 20:09:54.@ktvee Master Teachers understand importance of deep learning over teaching to the test. It will important for Corp to recognize this.
- — White House Live (@WHLive)Wed, Jul 18 2012 20:14:42
- — OSTP (@whitehouseostp)Wed, Jul 18 2012 20:16:21.@stardiverr Yes, interested districts can apply right now. District competition open till July27. $100M STEM priority http://www2.ed.gov/programs/teacherincentive/index.html …rograms/teacherincentive/index.html
- — EdLab Group (@EdLabGroup)Wed, Jul 18 2012 20:11:03
- — OSTP (@whitehouseostp)Wed, Jul 18 2012 20:24:03
#WHChat: STEM Master Teacher Corps
Kumar Garg, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy and Steve Robinson, Domestic Policy Council took to Twitter to answer questions about the President's plan to create a national Science, Math, Technology & Engineering (STEM) Master Teacher Corps.
byThe White House1 Like5,245 Views