- — Pete Buttigieg (@PeteButtigieg)Wed, Dec 12 2012 17:02:53
- — Chris Bollwage (@MayorBollwage)Wed, Dec 12 2012 19:28:59
- — Karen Freeman Wilson (@karenaboutgary)Wed, Dec 12 2012 17:08:26#my2k In Gary, IN on call with seniors, leaders and members of the middle class. We support Pres. Obama and balanced approach to budget.
- — City of Avondale, AZ (@AZAvondaleNews)Wed, Dec 12 2012 19:38:04More than a dozen Avondale residents took part in a conference call from City Hall this morning to hear President... http://fb.me/1UxjeVb8I 8I
- — David Agnew (@DavidAgnew44)Wed, Dec 12 2012 22:29:29Great mtg/call today with President Obama, mayors and county officials to highlight the importance of protecting middle class tax cuts #My2K
- — Bob Buckhorn (@BobBuckhorn)Wed, Dec 12 2012 19:09:27Just left a meeting w the President on protecting the middle class and making sure 98 percent of Americans don't... http://fb.me/1q4ZRnl4o 4o
- — Chris Coleman (@mayorcoleman)Wed, Dec 12 2012 22:11:47
#MY2K: President Obama Talks Middle-Class Tax Cuts with Mayors and Their Constituents
President Obama held a conference call with a bipartisan group of mayors and community leaders to discuss the actions we need to take to keep our economy growing and prevent an income tax increase on middle class families. Mayors and constituents listened in from around the country, take a look.
byThe White House4,301 Views