- — Adam Moskowitz (@adam_mosk)Tue, Apr 24 2012 11:28:28
- — Jon Carson (@JonCarson44)Tue, Apr 24 2012 11:22:12
- — The White House (@whitehouse)Tue, Apr 24 2012 10:37:47President Obama: "Helping more of our young people afford college should be at the forefront of America’s agenda" #DontDoubleMyRate
- — Danielle Tam (@squeekietoy)Tue, Apr 24 2012 08:47:55#DontDoubleMyRate because I can't even afford to repay my student loans now. Education is a right for everyone, not just the wealthy.
- — Erin Ward Bibo (@erinwardbibo)Tue, Apr 24 2012 11:40:40College grads should be able to make career choices based on their aspirations & skills rather than by their soaring debt #DontDoubleMyRate
- — Lydia Ann Carroll (@lydia_ann07)Tue, Apr 24 2012 11:46:23Obama: "No, “set your sights lower” is not an education plan. “You’re on your own” is not an economic plan." #DontDoubleMyRate
- — sarah (barnes) orem (@sarahbeth_O)Tue, Apr 24 2012 12:11:19If Congress doesn’t act soon, the interest rates on subsidized Stafford loans double from 3.4% to 6.8% on July 1. #DontDoubleMyRate
- Keep on sharing your #DontDoubleMyRate stories and check back for updates here.