- — Matthias Wenz (@ranterle)Mon, May 23 2016 08:44:59❤️ the progression of #uikonf. With diversity always a strength, 2016 adds: Live streaming for wider audience & superb live closed captions.
- — Stephen Barnes (@smbarne)Mon, May 23 2016 13:16:11
- — Norma Miller (@whitecoatcapxg)Tue, May 24 2016 13:00:24
- — Engin Kurutepe (@ekurutepe)Mon, May 23 2016 08:35:54I’m still amazed that this is working at all. We even have live captioning! This must be the future already! https://twitter.com/uikonf/status/734663766693060609 …
- — Norma Miller (@whitecoatcapxg)Mon, May 23 2016 16:28:24@uikonf I got this data from Andrew the captioner: 42,619 words. 50,298 steno strokes! Thanks for a great Day 1!
- — Nico Prananta (@nicnocquee)Mon, May 23 2016 20:53:42Now I know how @uikonf did the fascinating real time captioning! https://twitter.com/uikonf/status/734781378076741632 …
- — Ole Begemann (@olebegemann)Tue, May 24 2016 15:39:49When the speaker at @uikonf says something unusual and your eye instantly goes to the live captions to watch how the transcriber copes.
- — Ole Begemann (@olebegemann)Tue, May 24 2016 15:41:52The transcriber is doing excellent work by the way. The live captions are a really great addition to the conference. @uikonf
- — Norma Miller (@whitecoatcapxg)Tue, May 24 2016 23:38:11
Live Captioning Enhances UIKonf Experience