- Last updated August 9th, 2016
What is Sucralose?
- Sucralose is a synthetic (man-made) product. It is 1,000 times sweeter than sucrose and 3 times sweeter than aspartame. No a little goes a long way to sweeten products.
- Artificial sweeteners are used in many popular brands of whey protein powder, but here are 5 that do not have any sugar, sucralose or artificial sweeteners.
#1 Naked Whey - Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder
- People who use Naked Whey absolutely love it and rave about the high quality and great taste. You will notice that there is sugar listed on the label but be aware that there is no added sugar. The only sugar in the product is naturally occuring in the whey protein. 100% grass fed cows. You can read LOTS of reviews here.
#2 Isopure Whey Protein Isolate
- If you are looking for a whey protein isolate then you should consider Isopure. It has thousands of positive customer reviews and is affordable. It comes in a 3 pound container. It is unflavored, no fats, carbs, sugars, lactose, or sweeteners. For pricing and reviews, click here.
#3 Wild Whey Grass Fed Whey Protein
- The Milk used for Wild Whey is GMO-Free, Hormone-Treatment-Free, pesticide and chemical-free, No Added Sugar, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free and undergoes the absolute minimal processing. Only the natural sugar found in whey is present. Great taste - naturally.
#4 PROMIX Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder
- Promix is unflavored, gluten free and is 100% whey protein powder. It is unadulterated - absolutely nothing added. You can read customer reviews here.
#5 TGS 100% All Natural Whey Protein Powder
- Unsweetened natural flavor. No additives, no fillers, no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners or preservatives. Comes in a 2 pound bag. Pricing and customer reviews can be found here.
The Sucralose Protein - for the science geek in all of us
- It is not found in nature, and must be synthetically produced. It is extremely sweet (about 600 times as sweet as sugar) so only small amounts are required, and since the body cannot digest sucralose, it does not contribute calories to the diet.
Because of its extreme taste, it’s known as a “high-intensity sweetener,” a category that also includes saccharin, aspartame, Ace-K, neotame, and advantame.
- Is Naked Whey Organic?
Naked Whey Customer Reviews – What are People Saying?
What is the Method of Processing?
Is Naked Whey Pasteurized?
What Flavor is Naked Whey?
Is there Sugar, Stevia or Artificial Sweetners in Naked Whey?
What is the Lactose Content in Naked Whey?
How Many Servings in a 5 LB Container?
How Many Calories per Serving?
How Do You Store Naked Whey Once Opened?
Does Naked Whey Expire?
What is the Percentage of Protein in Naked Whey
Whey Protein Concentrate or Isolate?
Naked Whey vs Less Naked Whey
Blending and Shaking of Naked Whey – Clumps?
Does Naked Whey Contain Heavy Metals?
Quick Review of Naked Whey Protein Powder
Where to Buy Naked Whey Protein Powder
Sales and Online Discounts of Naked Whey Protein Powder