- Last updated August 9th, 2016
In a hurry?
- There are LOTS of customer reviews on this product. Click here to read the different reviews.
Highlights of Naked Whey Protein Powder - Their Best Features:
- They only have one ingredient - Grass Fed Whey Protein
- * No artificial sweeteners
- * No colors or bleaching
- * Non-gmo and non-denatured
- * No Soy
- * No Gluten
- * Hormone free
- Although Naked Whey sources their milk from small dairy farms that are grass fed and antibiotic free, the company has not applied for official organic status. Their reasoning is that it is very costly to do so and that cost would have to be passed on to the consumer. So they have chosen not to put the official organic label on their product.
5 lb Naked Whey
- This product comes is a 5 pound container. Click here for pricing and more information.
- Is Naked Whey Organic?
Naked Whey Customer Reviews – What are People Saying?
What is the Method of Processing?
Is Naked Whey Pasteurized?
What Flavor is Naked Whey?
Is there Sugar, Stevia or Artificial Sweetners in Naked Whey?
What is the Lactose Content in Naked Whey?
How Many Servings in a 5 LB Container?
How Many Calories per Serving?
How Do You Store Naked Whey Once Opened?
Does Naked Whey Expire?
What is the Percentage of Protein in Naked Whey
Whey Protein Concentrate or Isolate?
Naked Whey vs Less Naked Whey
Blending and Shaking of Naked Whey – Clumps?
Does Naked Whey Contain Heavy Metals?
Quick Review of Naked Whey Protein Powder
Where to Buy Naked Whey Protein Powder
Sales and Online Discounts of Naked Whey Protein Powder
What is Whey?
- Whey is a by-product of making cheese. Think of the liquid part of cottage cheese and that is the whey. The whey is a great protein source. The more higher the quality of milk, the better the whey and the higher amount of protein contained in the whey.
What are the Benefits of Whey Protein?
- Whey is ideal for pre-workout as it will get into the body quickly. In addition, it is great for post-workout as it will help repair the muscles that were working during the workout. Whey is a fast digesting protein and will quickly help your body.