- For the background to the story, read this first
- The Save Liddell Road campaign had been targeting Labour cabinet members for a couple of days with an open letter.
- — Save Liddell Road (@LiddellRoad)Wed, Dec 04 2013 11:05:28Camden Property services have incessantly been contacting all the units to terminate their tenancies. Is tonight`s vote a formality?
- — Save Liddell Road (@LiddellRoad)Wed, Dec 04 2013 18:13:35In 50 mins. 250 jobs & 21 businesses are at stake. Tie Rack got national press when they announced 200 job cuts. We barely got local mention
- — Richard Ösley (@RichardOsley)Wed, Dec 04 2013 19:40:19@philjones79 have minds ever been changed at a Camden cabinet meeting and a pre-planned decision reversed by councillors?
- — West Hampstead (@WHampstead)Wed, Dec 04 2013 19:41:31
- — Phil Jones (@philjones79)Wed, Dec 04 2013 20:49:41
- — Keith Moffitt (@KeithMoffitt)Wed, Dec 04 2013 20:22:15Urging Camden's Cabinet to defer decision on Liddell Rd LIE/school site as report misrepresents job numbers and consultation results #whamp
- — Phil Jones (@philjones79)Wed, Dec 04 2013 20:44:48Camden cabinet just agreed to rebuild one school in Somers Town and extend another in West Hampstead - without a penny of support from govt
- — West Hampstead (@WHampstead)Wed, Dec 04 2013 21:54:21Camden pushes through @LiddellRoad school plan, but does it mean job losses or job gains? http://www.westhampsteadlife.com/2013/12/camden-steams-ahead-with-liddell-road-0293.html …
- — Phil Jones (@philjones79)Wed, Dec 04 2013 20:52:50@WHampstead the plan is to deliver more jobs on the site than currently exist, albeit of a different kind, plus the new school building
- — Mike Katz (@mikekatz)Wed, Dec 04 2013 22:38:35@WHampstead but is huge dmd for nw6 primary school places; Camden has no gov £s for this and is tied by gov policy...dev'ment options ltd
- — West Hampstead (@WHampstead)Wed, Dec 04 2013 22:42:33@mikekatz I think people are just concerned about process, and lack of transparency in this case. No-one is denying need for school places
- — Mike Katz (@mikekatz)Wed, Dec 04 2013 23:10:10
- — West Hampstead (@WHampstead)Wed, Dec 04 2013 23:18:46
Liddell Road discussion
The Twitter conversation from December 4th, in light of Camden's cabinet meeting where the proposal to extend Kingsgate School was agreed, funded by complete redevelopment of Liddell Road
byWest Hampstead2,373 Views