- As of 10:30 a.m., more people were publicizing the endeavor than asking questions:
- — joe_allen_black (@)Wed, Jan 18 2012 12:59:35
- Or, in some cases, criticizing it:
- — ivebeengood (@)Wed, Jan 18 2012 15:16:22@washingtonpost @guardian @nprnews are outdoing themselves in incompetence and arrogance with the #altwiki stunt. why? http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/blog/2012/jan/18/guardipedia-we-answer-your-questions-during-wikipedia-blackout-live …co.uk/technology/blog/2012/jan/18/guardipedia-we-answer-your-questions-during-wikipedia-blackout-live
- Or, this being the internet... making jokes:
- At 5:00 p.m., still a dearth of actual questions, but some questions about the process:
- And some Wikipedia fans speak out:
What are Bostonians asking on #altwiki?
Responses are from a 100km radius of 02135.
byWGBH News229 Views