- For the first time, NBC decided to blow out its online Super Bowl coverage with a free live stream of the game.
- People were psyched.
- And willing to troubleshoot glitches.
- — DickYoungsGhost (@)Sun, Feb 05 2012 16:46:31
- Some noted the options and the extras, which included different ads and pre-selected Twitter feeds.
- Oh wait. Different ads. Especially for those on Twitter, it became impossible not to realize that the web watchers were missing out on some of the experience.
- ... especially THAT experience.
- (For some, that was a plus.)
- By the end, disenchantment was the word ... and not just for Pats fans.