- — Kelly Crow (@Crow4sho)Thu, Aug 08 2013 19:30:43So excited for the new clear bag policy at all Falcon games. Looks like ill be hiding my tampons, diet pills, and alch in my pockets! RISEUP
- — Sal Castaneda (@sal_castaneda)Thu, Aug 08 2013 12:42:43NFL stadium policy even more restrictive than last year. No large purses or backpacks and more. Guess what? I'll just watch at home. #hassle
- — Alpha Sudano (@centauri118)Thu, Aug 08 2013 11:21:04@Browns if the nfl bag policy is in effect today why don't you and the team shop ship until next month-slightly annoyed season ticket holder
- — Avery Mills (@alynn422)Thu, Aug 08 2013 03:31:09I'm trying to find a clear 12x6x12 bag to take to San Francisco next month. Why couldn't the NFL start this bag policy next season. #UGH
- — Darci Becker (@DarciBecker)Thu, Aug 08 2013 01:08:17“@Kristin_Volk: NFL new policy: No purses allowed, only clear plastic bag no larger than 12x12x6. What do you think? Tweet me.” Complete BS!
- — Paul Baldovin (@PaulBaldovin)Thu, Aug 08 2013 00:25:28
- — The Broad's Side (@broadsside)Wed, Aug 07 2013 01:43:23
- — Vanessa Holliday (@vh311)Tue, Aug 06 2013 20:33:03ummm is the @nfl serious about implementing this lame new "bag policy"?? uhhh I like carrying a purse to games, not a stupid clutch lol
- — Katie (@klorraine85)Tue, Aug 06 2013 16:59:32Please tell me the NBA is not going to have this ridiculous bag policy like the NFL. I NEED MY PURSE TO CARRY MY THINGS! #trinketsandthings
- — Daffney Moore (@DaffHouse)Tue, Aug 06 2013 03:39:05@nflnetwork I'm disappointed with NFL right now over new purse policy. How about regulating the players and leaving my purse alone.
- — Alexis Kahn (@AeKahn1)Mon, Aug 05 2013 04:50:32
- — jennifer sachs (@callmemrssachs)Mon, Aug 05 2013 04:31:50
New NFL policy: People react to the purse and bag ban
Beginning this season, the National Football League will no longer permit bags or purses into stadiums. Instead, all personal items must fit into a transparent plastic bag no larger than 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches. Men and women across the country are reacting strongly to the bag ban.
byWEWS NewsChannel52,736 Views