- — Anthony Doolan (@Anthony_D82)Tue, Oct 30 2012 11:01:18@web20classroom has anyone mentioned Jack, or a book called "on leadership" by the bloke who used to run the royal mail?
- — Elizabeth Dalton (@espencedalton)Tue, Oct 30 2012 10:20:09@web20classroom Onward by Howard Schultz, Starbucks CEO is a book on leadership that I got a lot out of related to change management
- — Ed Darrell (@EdDarrell)Tue, Oct 30 2012 11:50:27@web20classroom "Quality is Free," by Philip Crosby. Deming better, but too dense for education applications; too dense for administrators
- — Ed Darrell (@EdDarrell)Tue, Oct 30 2012 11:56:03@web20classroom "Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman," by Dick Feynman; "Up the Organization" by Robert Townsend; "Patrol Leaders Handbook"
- — Michael Fisher (@fisher1000)Tue, Oct 30 2012 10:20:38@web20classroom Not specifically about leadership, and written in 70's, but Inviting School Success is still a cornerstone book for me.