- — Chris Goode (@beescope)Sat, Mar 18 2017 19:31:28Fascinating account of 'moving in the public space', from the excellent & always rigorous @paul_paschal: http://exeuntmagazine.com/reviews/review-odori-dawns-dance-nottdance-2017/ …
- — Spinning Clock (@spinningclock)Fri, Mar 17 2017 15:50:40
- — Paul Hughes (@paul_paschal)Wed, Mar 15 2017 10:32:12Nottdance was so so amazing. Incredible artists & discussion, and an stunning commitment to the development of choreography.
- — sally doughty (@sdoughty2)Sun, Mar 12 2017 20:24:50Big shout out to all @Dance_4 for a fab @NottDance 2017 festival. Rich, engaging, questioning and some downright brilliant dancing.
- — Stuart Allen (@StuartJAllen84)Sun, Mar 12 2017 08:01:23
- — Danielle Teale (@tealedanielle)Sat, Mar 11 2017 18:18:16From the thread of tweets it sounds like there's a really interesting debate happening at @Dance_4 #nottdance right now https://twitter.com/dance_4/status/840609595181682689 …
#nottdance 2017 was the 24th edition of Nottingham’s biennial festival of choreography and dance, and the very first one to be hosted in Dance4's building, the international Centre for Choreography (iC4C). Scroll down to see what's happened on social media while the festival was on!