- About the General Assembly
- — Greg Habeeb (@GregHabeeb)Thu, Feb 23 2012 21:27:49Great work by the members of Appropriations. Both parties worked hard for a great bill. This is the REAL news of this session.
- About Legislation
- — Jennifer McClellan (@JennMcClellanVA)Tue, Feb 14 2012 17:16:05Debate cut off on mandatory ultrasound bill. Did not get a chance to respond to Del. Gilbert's claim abortion is about lifestyle convenience
- — Donald McEachin (@DonMcEachinVA)Fri, Feb 17 2012 19:59:29Earlier today LG broke tie on SB131 to move needed $$ from public schools to private. Once again, VA families suffer. http://bit.ly/wE0XUj
- — Michael Webert (@MichaelWebert)Thu, Feb 23 2012 20:25:27The Dems now wants to take money out of transportation and complains about how bad it is. We have a structured and balance budget.
- Less serious, more fun
- — Mark L. Keam (@MarkKeam)Tue, Feb 14 2012 16:25:13Female members of the VA Legislative Black Caucus wearing red today -- it's an annual tradition in Richmond. pic.twitter.com/5xj9t0dt
- — Randy Minchew (@RandyMinchew)Sun, Feb 19 2012 20:38:09A big congratulations to my colleague Delegate Ben Cline on the birth of his twin daughters!... http://fb.me/1mT05SRG0
Twitter's effect on Richmond
byThe Washington Post1,879 Views