- Firstly just adding some stragglers from Q1 :-)
- — Bianca 'Jim' Hewes (@BiancaH80)Mon, Nov 26 2012 10:14:46Currently my Year 9 students are writing fantasy stories for Year 2 students. The significance comes in form of audience/purpose. #OZPBLCHAT
- — Paula Madigan (@Madiganda)Mon, Nov 26 2012 10:12:40
- — Bianca 'Jim' Hewes (@BiancaH80)Mon, Nov 26 2012 10:14:15Reading the newspaper together, or having an RSS to edmodo/email from a few news sources or watching news can find real issues! #OZPBLCHAT
- — Shaun Mason (@ShaunMason79)Mon, Nov 26 2012 10:17:00
- — Neil Bramsen (@galaxyinvader)Mon, Nov 26 2012 10:14:53
- Q2 got lost somewhere in the stream (for real, I can't find it), adding answers to Q2 now.
- — Bianca 'Jim' Hewes (@BiancaH80)Mon, Nov 26 2012 10:15:54A2: I like to actually sit in a circle on the floor and chat about syllabus outcomes with my students - for real!! #OZPBLCHAT
- — Denise Lombardo (@denise_lombardo)Mon, Nov 26 2012 10:19:17
- — Bianca 'Jim' Hewes (@BiancaH80)Mon, Nov 26 2012 10:18:23A2: Start with your 'end in mind'. Use a big A3 piece of paper and brainstorm what syllabus outcomes, 21C skills etc ur targeting #OZPBLCHAT
- — Bianca 'Jim' Hewes (@BiancaH80)Mon, Nov 26 2012 10:19:05A2: If you are new to PBL you probably won't be planning your projects WITH your students straight away. Start small. #OZPBLCHAT
- Below has been randomly placed! As in, not related to Q2.
- Back to Q2:
- — Ashleigh Catanzariti (@tickytecky)Mon, Nov 26 2012 10:20:52
- — Paula Madigan (@Madiganda)Mon, Nov 26 2012 10:21:31@BiancaH80 A2: I like the William Model used in G&T - helps u create a dq around topic/text http://www.sfu.ca/~kanevsky/COGE/WilliamsOLeary.pdf …anOZPBLCHATE/WilliamsOLeary.pdf #OZPBLCHAT
- — Ron Barton (@Teacher2Poet)Mon, Nov 26 2012 10:22:09A2 Offer choice in theme & presentational methods as a way to get kids discussing syllabus. Teachers should seek regular feedback #OZPBLCHAT
- Another random placement below:
- — Malyn Mawby (@malynmawby)Mon, Nov 26 2012 10:22:43
#OZPBLCHAT Week 2, Q2: How do you plan a project around significant (syllabus) content?
byLee Hewes23 Views