- — Chris Mortensen (@mortreport)Wed, Aug 10 2016 15:09:36The news of John Saunders' death could not be more crushing. We all loved him dearly. We grieve. We will miss him. Can't replace the man.
- — Lynn Swann (@Lynn88Swann)Wed, Aug 10 2016 16:01:06My heart goes out to John Saunders and his family. I saw him last at the ESPYS. THAT GREAT SMILE. He was always gracious always sincere.
- — Jemele Hill (@jemelehill)Wed, Aug 10 2016 15:22:20John Saunders was a better person than a host, which is saying something. Classy. Professional. I can't even describe his impact on me.
- — Kirk Herbstreit (@KirkHerbstreit)Wed, Aug 10 2016 15:11:28Saddened by the news regarding John Saunders passing. John was a gracious man and always such a professional. Heartbreaking. Prayers. 🙏🏼
- — Dave Brown (@davebrownradio)Wed, Aug 10 2016 16:00:43The broadcasting family lost one of its Patriarchs today. John Saunders will be missed. Saturdays just won't be the same.
- — NC State Men's Bball (@PackMensBball)Wed, Aug 10 2016 15:57:53Our thoughts are with John Saunders family and friends this morning. He was a special person. RIP, John
- — Larry Beyince (@DragonflyJonez)Wed, Aug 10 2016 16:01:05In a field of hot takes &blabbering,John Saunders was level headed&economical w/his words. He commanded your attention. You learned from him
- — Brett Haber (@BrettHaber)Wed, Aug 10 2016 16:04:45My most heartfelt thoughts to John Saunders' family and to his larger family @espn. What a kind, generous, talented, unassuming man he was.
- — Jeff Schultz (@JeffSchultzAJC)Wed, Aug 10 2016 15:12:13I never met or had a conversation with John Saunders but he was one of those people that left you thinking, "That's a good guy."
As seen oncharlotteobserver.com
Tributes for ESPN announcer John Saunders
byvtrotter1 Like30,709 Views