- — Stephen Fry (@stephenfry)Tue, Dec 27 2016 18:07:25She was the brightest, funniest, bravest, kindest, cleverest and sweetest person I ever knew. A crushing blow to lose @carrieffisher
- — William Shatner (@WilliamShatner)Tue, Dec 27 2016 18:07:21I'm deeply saddened to learn of the death of Carrie Fisher. I will miss our banterings. A wonderful talent & light has been extinguished.
- — Steve Martin (@SteveMartinToGo)Tue, Dec 27 2016 19:20:15When I was a young man, Carrie Fisher was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. She turned out to be witty and bright as well.
- — Bette Midler (@BetteMidler)Tue, Dec 27 2016 18:45:01Carrie Fisher didn't make it. I am so terribly sorry, and send my sincere condolences to her family, friends and fans all around the world.
- — Seth MacFarlane (@SethMacFarlane)Tue, Dec 27 2016 18:27:15Carrie Fisher was smart, funny, talented, surprising, and always a hell of a fun time to be around. Family Guy will miss her immensely.
- — Jashvina Shah (@icehockeystick)Tue, Dec 27 2016 18:49:17We're crying over Carrie Fisher because she wasn't just a movie star. She spoke her own mind when women weren't supposed to. She spoke up
- — John Legere (@JohnLegere)Tue, Dec 27 2016 19:18:40So sad to hear about Carrie Fisher’s passing today. She was an icon and will truly be missed by many. http://people.com/movies/carrie-fisher-dies/ …
- — Jack Howard (@JackHoward)Tue, Dec 27 2016 19:14:43Wow. What a dramatic loss. But Carrie Fisher will not be forgotten. She will continue to be quoted. She will continue to inspire.
- — TheBloggess (@TheBloggess)Tue, Dec 27 2016 19:14:06Carrie Fisher inspired me to write openly about my battles w/ mental illness. I wish I could have told her in person what she meant to me.
- — Cyndi Lauper (@cyndilauper)Tue, Dec 27 2016 18:54:42Oh no we lost Carrie Fisher too. She was so funny and full of life. Rip. Condolences to her family and friends. We'll miss her too.
- — Frances Bean Cobain (@alka_seltzer666)Tue, Dec 27 2016 19:37:17Carrie, I'll always love you for your wit, sincereity, beauty, humor and authenticity. You touched the lives of so many. We will miss you
Mourning the death of Carrie Fisher
Reaction poured in on social media after Carrie Fisher's death was announced.
byvtrotter2 Likes55,793 Views