- — MrRichPH (@Stamford_Grinch)Mon, Sep 28 2015 20:21:03For all those effected by #facebookdown just text me & I'll let you know what I had for dinner and how the moon looks tonight....
- — محماس المنصور (@869almnsor_mhma)Mon, Sep 28 2015 20:33:11Daughter has emerged from her bedroom. She's actually sitting next to us and she has a voice. #facebookdown
- — Laura James (@shortarselaura)Mon, Sep 28 2015 20:20:57#facebookdown but don't despair: text me and I'll let you know how much weight I have(n't) lost, how the moon looks and what I had for tea.
- — Andrew Smith (@Horticolture)Mon, Sep 28 2015 20:20:55Oh well,cat's all over the world can relax for a little while #facebookdown No need to act all cute and entertaining.
- — Bethany Greer (@bethgreer_)Mon, Sep 28 2015 20:20:44#facebookdown OH MY GOSH SO THIS IS AN ACTUAL THING THAT IS HAPPENING AND ITS NOT JUST ME THANK GOODNESS I WAS GETTING SO ANGRY
- — Emma Shelford (@ShelfordEmma80)Mon, Sep 28 2015 20:52:59Facebook went down so I've just walked around the neighbourhood showing people pictures of my dinner #FacebookDown
As seen onkansascity.com
Facebook users take to Twitter