- Three judges with expertise in art, photography and literature had the hard task of deciding on the winning entries
- Our Glasgow event took place at The Lighthouse. What a wonderful venue!
- The artworks produced were so interesting and diverse.
- We were thrilled to be joined by a number of the young artists, who also appreciated the artwork.
- These were our prize winners in Glasgow.
- Lots of fun was had enjoying the venue too!
- It was a stunning day in Edinburgh for our prize giving at the National Museum of Scotland!
- Competitors enjoyed displaying their work and viewing the full exhibition.
- Proud winners of the Edinburgh competition. Well done to all who entered!
Expressive Arts Fund Events
On Friday 24th in Glasgow and Monday 27th March in Edinburgh, VAF hosted prize giving events to celebrate artwork by children from across Scotland. The theme of the Expressive Arts Competition was "what my mother means to me". This was made possible via funding from American Mothers Inc.