- We asked and you answered...here are some of our favorite tweets from today.
- — Michelle Brannen (@jrdobbs13)Thu, Jun 01 2017 13:50:47I had no idea you could generate a web app for a collaborative assignment in R - thanks for the interesting presentation Jonathan #OLCwELD
- We couldn't agree with you more @aurumuxi! The good news is that presenters are sharing their slides so you can refer back to them once you return to your office...
- — Katelyn Lemay (@lemayke)Thu, Jun 01 2017 19:49:37
- Presenters, please continue to tweet your slides or share them through the Google Group where we can continue the conversation. Now on to the Keynote...
- — Michelle Brannen (@jrdobbs13)Thu, Jun 01 2017 14:32:30
- — Veronica Armour (@vlarmour)Thu, Jun 01 2017 14:39:04Posting the final on Day #2? It's not giving away the answer it's letting Ss see growth & what they learned throughout the semester #OLCwELD
- — Tanya Soltys (@TanyaSoltys)Thu, Jun 01 2017 14:46:40
- — Naomi B (@libnaomi)Thu, Jun 01 2017 14:21:25
- — Emerg.LearningDesign (@ELDConf)Thu, Jun 01 2017 14:17:09Great question, Veronica! ELD community what do you think? #OLCwELD https://twitter.com/vlarmour/status/870282267268087808 …
- Yesterday the Twitter chatter was on faculty and librarians and today the instructional designers are making some noise!
- — Elliot King (@ElliotKingPhD)Thu, Jun 01 2017 12:37:24Instructional designers play many roles but tech support is the relationship building piece with faculty. @vlarmou #olcweld
- — Michelle Franz (@michellelfranz)Thu, Jun 01 2017 12:42:24Great building block but hard to overcome once put in that place #instructionaldesign #olcweld https://twitter.com/ElliotKingPhD/status/870257976459882497 …
- — Elliot King (@ElliotKingPhD)Thu, Jun 01 2017 13:05:52
- Did you know...?
- — Matthew Lee (@AlfheimWanderer)Thu, Jun 01 2017 16:16:35
- Games and learning was a big topic today with Twine and R just some of the tools out there for creating your own games.
- And what would a conference on Emerging Learning Design be without a little design thinking?
OLCwELD Thursday Recap
Sound bites from OLCwELD Day 2