Falcons dominate the game:
- There was not a doubt that the Atlanta Falcons had the game in the bag, when they were leading the score board 28-9 during the third quarter of the game. It seemed nearly impossible for the Patriots to score another touchdown, let alone come back and win the Super Bowl.
- Falcon fans were nearly in tears once the Patriots gained possession of the ball in the second half, redeeming themselves one touchdown at a time slowly catching up. Scoring 19 points in the fourth quarter left both team fans shocked, not knowing what the outcome was going to be.
- At the end of the fourth quarter, the game was tied up 28-28 creating suspense in all 114.4 million people watching the Super Bowl. At this moment in history, it was the first Super Bowl game to ever go into overtime, making it more suspensful as if it wasn't enough already!
- Tom Brady, quarter back of the Patriots, helped guide his team into victory. In overtime, the Patriots won the coin toss which in their favor started with the ball. Right from then, it was a game changer. The underdogs had the ambition and strategy to win this game. Shortly after the clock started, James White, running back, scored a 2-yard run for the Patriots making history.
- None of this would of been possible without the quarterback of the Patriots, Tom Brady. Brady has won five Super Bowls, the most in the NFL history. Not to mention it was Brady's fourth Super Bowl MVP, leading from example.
- Brady fans are overloading him with love due to his greatness he performed out on the field tonight, never disapointing his supporters behind him since day one.
Super Bowl History:
- It was an interesting night for both Patriot and Faclon fans. Both teams performed outstandingly in the 2017 Super Bowl but the Falcons could not follow through. Tom Brady stole the show and the Patriots will always be remembered making history in the first ever over time win during the Super Bowl.
Maybe next time, Falcons.....