- People started arriving from all over the planet...
- — AIN Network (@AINNetwork)Thu, Sep 20 2012 04:52:14
- — Clare Kerrison (@Suriahslip)Wed, Sep 19 2012 18:07:15Blue sky. Sunshine.The hostel is right on the blue sparkling bay. iSigh. A free day before #AIN12 and I already love San Francisco.
Learning JourneysThere were three to choose from: one to Stanford Uni, one to the Science Museum and another around jazz.
- — Elaine Broe (@e_broe)Sun, Sep 23 2012 14:37:50
- — Viv McWaters (@vivmcw)Thu, Sep 20 2012 22:12:30"Would adults want to show up and play improv gems?" Patricia Ryan Madson on introducing improv @ Stanford.The answer,was,and is YES! #AIN12
- There was One World Music - move, shake, collaborate - on Day 1, and Bernie DeKoven and Matt Weinstein on Day 2.
- — Leif Hansen (@leifhansen)Sat, Sep 22 2012 16:50:35
- — AIN Network (@AINNetwork)Mon, Sep 24 2012 15:30:02
- — Belina Raffy (@BelinaRaffy)Sat, Sep 22 2012 18:21:39
Applied Improvisation Network 2012 World Conference
San Francisco put on her best face for the annual Applied Improvisation Network (AIN) World Conference. The historic and beautiful Fort Mason Center provided a hub for four days of connecting, exploring, sharing, performing, and much more. Here's a taste of those four days...