- — Paula Madigan (@Madiganda)Tue, Mar 12 2013 09:55:40Should be works exclusively by asian writers etc or can it be writers from elsewhere exploring from outside perspective? #ozengchat
- — victorjd (@victorjd)Tue, Mar 12 2013 09:56:19
- — Stephen Turner (@SteveT_AU)Tue, Mar 12 2013 09:57:41#ozengchat What role can modern narratives have in studying Asian lit-- manga, anime, games? Especially when folklore based?
- — Carla Saunders (@carlaleeB)Tue, Mar 12 2013 10:01:54
- — Carla Saunders (@carlaleeB)Tue, Mar 12 2013 09:59:59Hi all - sorry I am late :) I think @Madiganda , different perspectives are important - great year 10 SS http://www.christineharris.com/Books/fortune.aspx …rrozengchatoks/fortune.aspx #ozengchat
Asian focus in New Aus curriculum #ozengchat for 12/3/13
In this chat, we had special guest Victor Davidson, who is an expert in Japanese Fairytales, share his knowledge and experiences in this topic in preparation for planning for the new Asian cross-curriculum priority in the AC.