- — ARLIS/NA (@ARLIS_NA)Tue, Sep 12 2017 20:08:35
- — Alyssa Vincent (@vin_alyssa)Mon, Sep 18 2017 14:41:51
- — Amanda Meeks (@A_meeksie)Tue, Sep 19 2017 00:46:25A note abt tonight's #critlib chat: In addition to storify, the chat will be archived on the ARLIS learning portal: https://www.arlisna.org/career-resources/arlis-na-learning-portal …
- — Amanda Meeks (@A_meeksie)Tue, Sep 19 2017 00:56:16
- — Alyssa Vincent (@vin_alyssa)Tue, Sep 19 2017 00:57:23
- — Alyssa Vincent (@vin_alyssa)Tue, Sep 19 2017 00:59:04New to #critlib chats? First off, thanks for joining! So we can keep track, please use A1, A2, etc. prefixes when responding to questions.
- — Amanda Meeks (@A_meeksie)Tue, Sep 19 2017 01:01:47Follow along with @vin_alyssa and I! We are the moderators for tonight's #critlib chat. Feel free to respond anonymously: https://twitter.com/vin_alyssa/status/909944475593691136 …
- — Amanda Meeks (@A_meeksie)Tue, Sep 19 2017 01:03:48I'm Amanda, an art/english/WGS/etc. subject liaison at an academic institution in Arizona #critlib. Welcome to tonight's chat!
- — A A McNamara (@aamcnamara)Tue, Sep 19 2017 01:18:12#critlib semi-lurking from MIT Libraries, urban studies & planning librarian so spatial justice is super relevant to my work!
- Q1. What is the function of public art and architecture where you work/live?
#critlib 2017-09-18: spatial justice
Archive of the September 18 2017 #critlib chat on spatial justice, moderated by @a_meeksie & @vin_alyssa. For more info about #critlib, including past and future chats, visit http://critlib.org/
byViolet Fox84 Views