- — Kevin Seeber (@kevinseeber)Fri, Oct 28 2016 21:02:12
- — Kevin Seeber (@kevinseeber)Mon, Oct 31 2016 13:41:21Fodder for tomorrow's #critlib chat, right here: https://twitter.com/greta/status/793052011386265600 …
- — Kevin Seeber (@kevinseeber)Mon, Oct 31 2016 21:23:58Quick note about #critlib tomorrow: You don't need to be an academic librarian to participate! Q's allow for responses from all lib people.
- — Rebecca Halpern (@beccakatharine)Tue, Nov 01 2016 04:23:03Join us for a #critlib discussion tomorrow, everyone! https://twitter.com/kevinseeber/status/793201873784143872 …
- — Kevin Seeber (@kevinseeber)Tue, Nov 01 2016 14:10:12Supplemental #critlib reading, especially for Q3. Join us tonight at 9 eastern/6 Pacific! https://twitter.com/insidehighered/status/793453828184104960 …
- — Violet Fox (@violetbfox)Tue, Nov 01 2016 18:12:11
- — 🎃Kelly 🎃McElroy🎃 (@kellymce)Tue, Nov 01 2016 19:08:33Since I'll miss tonight's #critlib, I wrote a thing instead: http://www.kellymce.info/bloggy/2016/11/1/the-cost-of-college-is-too-damn-high … thx to @kevinseeber @beccakatharine @modbrarian as mods
- — Lisa Hinchliffe (@lisalibrarian)Tue, Nov 01 2016 21:38:30I too will miss so I'll just pile on w mention that student loan debt is crushing LIS workers too, esp given low salaries. #critlib https://twitter.com/kellymce/status/793530181998608384 …
- — Jamie Howe (@Gaymerbrarian)Tue, Nov 01 2016 23:03:28I want to follow the #critlib discussion tonight but based on my mini meltdown last week re: my loans maybe I should catch this one later
- — Kevin Seeber (@kevinseeber)Wed, Nov 02 2016 00:31:28Alright friends! Grab a stash of leftover Halloween candy, turn down the volume on the ballgame, and get ready for #critlib in 30 minutes.
- — James (@modbrarian)Wed, Nov 02 2016 00:33:37in 30 minutes, we can talk about how my $15,700 in student loans is relatively "good" because it's below average of my age peers. #critlib
- — Liz McGlynn Bellamy (@thelizbrarian)Wed, Nov 02 2016 00:38:50Acknowledging my utter mountain of student debt always makes me vomity; eager for commiseration/ideas for helping today's students! #critlib
- — Ali Cole (@tangerinerinds)Wed, Nov 02 2016 00:52:01
- — Kevin Seeber (@kevinseeber)Wed, Nov 02 2016 00:59:27Hello and welcome to #critlib! Tonight we’re discussing the U.S. student loan crisis, and how libraries fit into the discussion.
- — Kevin Seeber (@kevinseeber)Wed, Nov 02 2016 00:59:57
- — Kevin Seeber (@kevinseeber)Wed, Nov 02 2016 01:00:24Each #critlib question will begin with the letter “Q,” e.g. “Q1,” “Q2,” and you can answer each by starting your tweet with “A1,” “A2,” etc.
- — Kevin Seeber (@kevinseeber)Wed, Nov 02 2016 01:00:39
- — Kevin Seeber (@kevinseeber)Wed, Nov 02 2016 01:01:03
- — Kevin Seeber (@kevinseeber)Wed, Nov 02 2016 01:01:19If there are any additional terms or concepts you don’t understand, please tweet @ one of the moderators and we’ll try to help out! #critlib
- — Kevin Seeber (@kevinseeber)Wed, Nov 02 2016 01:01:40Let’s get started with introductions! Please tell us your name and a bit about yourself, and don’t forget to include the #critlib hashtag.
#critlib 2016-11-01: academic libraries & the student loan crisis
Archive of the November 1, 2016 #critlib chat on academic libraries & the student loan crisis, moderated by @kevinseeber @modbrarian & @beccakatherine. For more info about #critlib, including past and future chats, visit http://critlib.org/
byViolet Fox28 Views