- — Sandra Green (@sandyg725)Tue, Nov 06 2012 20:12:27@chucktodd Ppl refused to be pushed out. Lines were crazy!! Not enough scanners. They didn't figure on high turn out. No excuse...
- — Diana Abu Jaber (@dabujaber)Tue, Nov 06 2012 19:28:35Lines all around Miami are insane, people milling, wandering, arguing like they're never heard of single file. Maybe they never have.
- — Mooki Cristiano! (@MookinMIA)Tue, Nov 06 2012 19:10:45@mrashtontaylor Man these lines are STILL stacked. I went at 6am this morning. That's what's taking us so long. We turnt OUT!
- — Erik Petersen (@ErikPetersen)Tue, Nov 06 2012 18:43:11
- — Broward Politics (@browardpolitics)Tue, Nov 06 2012 16:59:40Voting will be going on for a few hours in northwest Broward, acc to GOP Chairman DeNapoli. Lines long at 7 p.m. - Britt
- — Peter Jamison (@PeteJamison)Tue, Nov 06 2012 16:10:11
- — Ari Berman (@AriBerman)Tue, Nov 06 2012 13:40:2612,000 voters received robo-calls from supervisor of elections in Pinellas county (St. Petersburg) stating election day was tomorrow!
- — Anita MonCrief (@anitamoncrief)Tue, Nov 06 2012 12:04:35
- — Paul Bailey (@DoktorPaulie)Tue, Nov 06 2012 13:03:27