- — Prakash Javadekar (@PrakashJavdekar)Mon, Sep 23 2013 13:33:34Chidambaram, compare entry & exit point of NDA & UPA. NDA started with 4.8% & took it to 8.4%. UPA started with 8.4% & is exiting at 4.8%.
- — Minhaz Merchant (@minhazmerchant)Mon, Sep 23 2013 09:46:58Chidambaram's use of phrase "fake encounter with facts" directed at a CM reveals PC's lack of class. Disgraceful
- — S.Balasubramanian (@sbala53)Mon, Sep 23 2013 16:43:47@thenewshour finally it is clear that Modi is great and rats of Congress are rats! They will remain so including Chidambaram and PM.
- — Praveen Menon (@praveenmenon07)Mon, Sep 23 2013 16:52:49
- — King Raj (@amithrkp)Mon, Sep 23 2013 16:56:54
- — Deemak Mitao (@Slapadelic_)Mon, Sep 23 2013 16:32:03@nanditathhakur it's nice cuz Yashwant Sinha said 'fake encounter wid figures' in the context of growth rate of 8% in UPA rule claimed by PC
- — Firstpost (@firstpostin)Mon, Sep 23 2013 06:13:23Chidambaram just comparing averages. Why is he not talking about employment figures. NDA created 60 mn jobs, UPA onyl 2.7 mn: Yashwant Sinha
- — Sudarshan Kumar (@sudarshankr)Mon, Sep 23 2013 17:01:01We would have been happy if #Chidambaram had talked of steps being taken to revive the growth than creating unnecessary controversy...
- — shilpi tewari (@shilpitewari)Mon, Sep 23 2013 16:44:32Chidambaram throws Soz in public for being butchered for his own SuperaFekuness and he royally gives all a chance by his utter silliness.
War of words between Congress and BJP
byabhinav kumar rai15 Views