- — Vicky Teinaki (@vickytnz)Wed, Mar 07 2012 13:14:00#nudespract Design for industry (sector specific, project-based problem solving (academic? Must consider role, not cheap labour for orgs!).
- — Vicky Teinaki (@vickytnz)Wed, Mar 07 2012 13:17:50#nudespract Fundamental research : theory development, propositional design, reflection. (circular rather than straight in applied research)
- — Vicky Teinaki (@vickytnz)Wed, Mar 07 2012 13:21:08#nudespract Approach: critical inquiry (rhertorical criticism + lit = ideological critique) + creative practice (demonstrated rhetoric)
- The Practice Based Fundamental Design Research process is made up of three parts:
1. Theorising2. Designing3. Reflecting
- — Vicky Teinaki (@vickytnz)Wed, Mar 07 2012 13:27:15#nudespract Model being shown is described by Stephen Kyffin from his Phillips days as a reference matrix (showing where you are).
- The products look at design, sustainability, and meaning.
Objects, Environment and Meaning: Stuart Walker
Walker discusses how the triple bottom line has missed personal meaning, and how his transitional objects address this concern in relation to sustainability.
byVicky Teinaki139 Views