- — John Scalzi (@scalzi)Thu, Jan 08 2015 23:22:54Good odds I'll hit a million Twitter impressions today ESPECIALLY SINCE [insert controversial statement here] AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT
- — Sarah Neila Elkins (@NeilaK20)Thu, Jan 08 2015 23:24:28@scalzi I can't believe you [insert misquoted version of your original statement]! That is [insert extreme negative feeling]!
- — MOONRASCAL (Drave) (@DoctorAvenue)Thu, Jan 08 2015 23:28:33@scalzi Nobody should listen to you because [completely misconstrued out of context quote sourced from Encyclopedia Dramatica]
- — Adam of Rivia (@AdamShaftoe)Thu, Jan 08 2015 23:30:21@scalzi My [insert personal relation] and they told me [anecdote that is impossible to prove]. You should [imperative shaming action]
- — Orcus Copeland (@N7IRL)Thu, Jan 08 2015 23:28:40@scalzi Hey, [Insult regarding your gender, sexual orientation, or maternal heritage completely unrelated to the topic]!
- — James Patrick Gordon (@thaumatropia)Thu, Jan 08 2015 23:29:24@scalzi I think you saying [strawman mischaracterization of your comment] is really problematic.
- — 404 Not Found (@7heBigBadWolf)Thu, Jan 08 2015 23:42:41@scalzi You [insert new name for sjw that popped up on 8chan today] You're obviously profiting off of [insert perceived oppressed majority]
- — Countess of Reynardo (@Reynardo_red)Thu, Jan 08 2015 23:42:52@scalzi [Accusation of plagarism] [link to own post much more recent than your original statement] [threat of legal action]
John @Scalzi and Followers Create Ultimate Twitter Conversation
[Insert Every Cliche Here]
byverbalremedy2 Likes7,356 Views