- — Duvall (@DmarLasalle)Thu, Oct 04 2012 07:37:21People are ignorant on twitter.-____- all I heard was Obama this Obama that last night. I heard Obama got DESTROYED at the debate last night
- — Clay King (@TherealClayKing)Thu, Oct 04 2012 06:52:45
- — Ben Paddon (@BenPaddon)Thu, Oct 04 2012 06:02:35Last night I dreamt Obama and Romney had a #debate, and everyone said Romney won even though he clearly didn't understand what a debate was.
- — Jessica Elgot (@jessicaelgot)Thu, Oct 04 2012 04:54:19I do feel sorry for the TV news editors who had to find soundbites from the debate last night - when there were none...
- — Michael Fortner (@MikeFort82)Thu, Oct 04 2012 01:57:18@BarackObama You lost the debate, like you lost our countries respect in the worlds eye, Change will come, but the change will be you out.
- — John Shin (@johnshinceo)Wed, Oct 03 2012 23:16:46Gov Romney made it crystal clear how we R goin to bail out America 2night. Elect Romney 4President.If u disagree u didn't watch the debate.
- — Terry McCarty (@TVMCCA)Wed, Oct 03 2012 22:11:00Didn't see the debate, but wondering if MSM needs to overpraise Romney's performance to keep up illusion of a "real" horse race. #Debates
- — johanna jones (@msjohannajones)Wed, Oct 03 2012 21:59:53Am I going to look dumber in conversations for not watching the debate or for not understanding it if I do. #dilemma