- — Marciano Gutierrez (@mrmarcianog)Wed, Apr 03 2013 21:15:57
- — Karen Carson (@karencarson)Wed, Apr 03 2013 14:53:31At West High ready for a panel discussion; students, parents,teachers and @arneduncan. So many great things at Knoxville County Schools
- — Jim McIntyre (@knoxschoolsupt)Wed, Apr 03 2013 17:07:40
- — Jim McIntyre (@knoxschoolsupt)Thu, Apr 04 2013 12:49:37
- — Brandon Hamilton (@bran_hamilton)Wed, Apr 03 2013 19:35:04@arneduncan -- Mr. Secretary, your lecture at the University of Tennessee today filled me with hope and pride. Education must come first!
- — John C Bartlett, EdD (@BartlettJC)Thu, Apr 04 2013 00:05:13
- — Clark Harrington (@Clark_H10)Wed, Apr 03 2013 18:39:12I had the privilege to get to listen to @arneduncan speak today at UT. It's great to listen to his plan for improving future education
Secretary Arne Duncan Visits Knoxville, Tennessee
U.S. Education Secretary Arne Duncan traveled to Knoxville, Tenn., on Wednesday April 3, for a series of events to highlight local education reform efforts and discuss President Obama’s proposals for increasing access to high-quality learning opportunities for all students.
byU.S. Department of Education206 Views