- Administrator Mills' first-ever tweet!
- — Kevin Cullum (@KevinCullum)Tue, Apr 24 2012 15:01:12
- Both Administrator Mills and Secretary Duncan talked about Income-Based Repayment (IBR), which is a repayment plan for the major types of federal student loans that caps your required monthly payment at an amount intended to be affordable based on your income and family size.
- — Nikole Brasch (@nbrasch)Wed, Apr 25 2012 18:34:47
- — Diane Bucka (@DianeBucka)Wed, Apr 25 2012 17:59:14
- — Arne Duncan (@arneduncan)Wed, Apr 25 2012 18:42:17
#GradStartup Twitter Q&A with Small Business Administration
SBA and the U.S. Department of Education hosted a Twitter Q & A Session connecting soon-to-be grads or recent grads to resources to help them startup, succeed and create and economy built to last.
byU.S. Department of Education2 Likes1,370 Views