- — Noah Sussman (@noahsussman)Tue, Oct 09 2012 12:43:11
- — Jim Shelton (@JIMSEDU)Tue, Oct 09 2012 12:47:01
- — jasonhoekstra (@jasonhoekstra)Tue, Oct 09 2012 13:27:05
- — Carri Schneider (@CarriSchneider)Tue, Oct 09 2012 13:41:35Richard Culatta explains how the Learning Registry can help share & align content, build user apps #opendata
- — Stacy Skelly (@stacyskel)Tue, Oct 09 2012 14:35:12#opendata addresses transforming txtbks into personalized and engaging learning experiences, preventing bullying, giving better guidance...
- Stay connected to the Department's Office of Ed Tech
The White House and the U.S. Department of Education held the first ever “Education Datapalooza” on October 9, 2012. The event highlighed innovators and entrepreneurs who are using freely available data to build products, services, and apps with the potential to advance educational achievement.
byU.S. Department of Education1 Like1,185 Views