- — Alison Driver (@AlisonCDriver)Fri, Jun 22 2012 11:23:08Happy Birthday #TitleIX! Thanks for making it easier for me to play soccer, run track, but mostly thanks for making me love being active.
- — melissa Ludtke (@MelissaLudtke)Fri, Jun 22 2012 09:24:17
- — Megan Murk, MA (@mm_beaboutit)Fri, Jun 22 2012 07:55:39
- — Dawn Winalski (@dawnwinalski)Thu, Jun 21 2012 20:14:38Very thankful for #TitleIX. It gave me many opportunities, and playing sports built my confidence. Proud to call myself an athlete!
- — Rosa DeLauro (@rosadelauro)Fri, Jun 22 2012 10:00:38On eve of #TitleIX 40th anniversary proud 2 have so many great female athletes in Connecticut, from t-ball 2 UCONN basketball
- — President's Council (@FitnessGov)Fri, Jun 22 2012 11:26:20
- — Elizabeth Sanders (@esandersnews)Thu, Jun 21 2012 15:52:58What does #TitleIX mean? It means my track & field career didn't have to end when I graduated high school. Thank you, title IX supporters!