- — Andrew Faust (@andrewvfaust)Fri, Jan 20 2012 07:50:49@USATODAYcollege it was exciting - one step closer to my future! Ironically, it was in the same lecture hall as my first freshman class!
- — Cassidy Sansone (@cassidysansone)Wed, Jan 18 2012 13:47:20@USATODAYcollege "Last first day" felt GOOD, after 20 years in school! I'm excited to get my master's degree and move on to bigger things!
- — Nicholas John (@NicholasJSall)Thu, Jan 19 2012 14:42:28@USATODAYcollege Felt sick to my stomach all day and couldn't concentrate. Still can't believe this is coming to the end.
- — Isabelle Redman (@IsabelleRedman)Wed, Jan 18 2012 14:31:42
- — Amanda E. (@amandaelser)Thu, Jan 19 2012 20:31:18@USATODAYcollege Why don't you read my article about it! http://www.usatodayeducate.com/staging/index.php/blog/the-last-of-the-first-days-of-class …ducate.com/staging/index.php/blog/the-last-of-the-first-days-of-class :)
- — Audrey Sova (@audreysova)Wed, Jan 18 2012 13:54:29@USATODAYcollege It felt like that moment you realize no one was kidding when they endlessly told you four years of college would fly by.
- — Cassandra Stout (@cassandrastout)Wed, Jan 18 2012 14:48:43@USATODAYcollege after my last first day of classes I started to dream about ways I'll spend all the time I won't be using for homework.
- — John Tecce (@JohnTCpsu)Thu, Jan 19 2012 14:13:15Weird and scary, yet ultimately right. “@USATODAYcollege: Have you had a "last first day of classes" recently? What did it feel like?”
- — Emily Roseman (@eroseman)Wed, Jan 18 2012 18:46:40
- — Allison Eck (@allisonceck)Wed, Jan 18 2012 14:38:26@USATODAYcollege It wouldn't have been too bad if the school didn't send us information about Commencement the same day! two harsh realities
- — Madison Williams (@Maddeesun)Fri, Jan 20 2012 07:50:49@USATODAYcollege I've waited for this day for a long time (so I was happy) but now I no longer can blame my screw ups on "being in college"
- — Thelmo Society (@ThelmoSLU)Wed, Jan 18 2012 13:45:34
My "last first day of classes"
How does it feel to be coming to the end of a long academic journey?
byUSA TODAY College1 Like636 Views