- Hofstra University students noticed some big changes on campus early in the day.
- Some students were lucky enough to get tickets for the debate. Others would gather to watch on screens in other campus locations.
- And then it was finally debate time.
- First question comes from 20-year-old Jeremy Epstein. "Mr. President, Governor Romney, as a 20-year-old college student, all I hear from professors, neighbors and others is that when I graduate, I will have little chance to get employment. Can — what can you say to reassure me, but more importantly my parents, that I will be able to sufficiently support myself after I graduate?"
- — Hofstra Chronicle (@HUChronicle)Wed, Oct 17 2012 01:06:21"We have to make sure we're creating not just jobs, but good paying jobs. I want to build on the 5 mil. jobs we created," -Obama #hofdebate
- Things start to get intense.
Hofstra students share debate day experience
The second 2012 presidential debate was held at Hofstra University in Hempstead, N.Y., last night. What's it like to have the candidates face off on your campus? These Hofstra students share some insight.
byUSA TODAY College339 Views