- Tuesday at Oracle OpenWorld 2017, Oracle's annual conference in San Francisco, Calif., was full of sessions and demos on the bigger stages. Scan through here to see what Oracle's executives were saying.
- — Profit Online (@OracleProfit)Mon, Oct 09 2017 19:53:02OracleVoice: Larry Ellison Pulls No Punches: Insights On Security, Amazon, The Engineering Pipeline, ... via @Forbes https://www.forbes.com/sites/oracle/2017/10/09/larry-ellison-pulls-no-punches-insights-on-security-amazon-the-engineering-pipeline-and-more/#b626d6951ebf …
- The OAUX team's Group Vice President Jeremy Ashley (@jrwashley) takes the stage for a spotlight session with the members of the international media Tuesday at Oracle OpenWorld.
- — KLB Miedema (@klbmiedema)Tue, Oct 03 2017 22:37:16
- Members of the OAUX team had their own sessions. Here's a sampling of comments from sessions on the Oracle HCM Cloud. GVP Jeremy Ashley also talked about Oracle HCM Cloud in this recent post with fellow GVP Gretchen Alarcon (below).
Oracle OpenWorld 2017: OAUX team looks forward
Smart user experiences that embrace emerging tech, mobility, visual evolution and extensibility are in mix for the Oracle Applications User Experience team's evolving user experience strategy. Stay tuned as we move through Oracle OpenWorld 2017. See what we're showing and who's watching.
byOracle Usable Apps305 Views