- — Robert Bennett (@ABC7Bob)Fri, Sep 14 2012 12:24:54
- — Marc Harrold (@MarcMHarrold)Fri, Sep 14 2012 16:08:06
- — ra3eleven (@ra3eleven)Fri, Sep 14 2012 13:08:49
- — Ryne Miller (@ryne_miller)Fri, Sep 14 2012 12:36:46@unsuckdcmetro we're mostly price indifferent. employer (ie, govt) pays. thats why wmata is so expensive anyway. few price sensitive riders.
- — ItsLerema (@ItsLerema)Fri, Sep 14 2012 12:31:05
- — Michael Jones (@MTerrenceJones)Fri, Sep 14 2012 12:05:26@unsuckdcmetro would that be $5 per day or $5 per trip? There has been days I have given up and taken the Yellow Line
- — Sabrina Kidwai (@packersgirl)Fri, Sep 14 2012 12:06:51@unsuckdcmetro nope! If they gave us a free round trip once a week, then I would consider it. $5 covers only one leg.
- — ItsLerema (@ItsLerema)Fri, Sep 14 2012 12:10:32@unsuckdcmetro No. Why should I have to go thru DC to get to Courthouse? Not that it matters b/c now that I drive, door to desk in 15 min.
- — Chris Driver (@Jerkwheatery)Fri, Sep 14 2012 12:11:06@unsuckdcmetro I've already started doing that in spite of inconvenience b its the only way for me to get on a train comfortably now from PC
byUnsuck DC Metro21,403 Views